Friday, February 26, 2010

Konad French Tips

I love french tips!! White, pink, blue, black, etc...it goes on... I love them with the konad!! I think the trick is to go quick... hustle, hustle, hustle!! The results are quick, gorgeous, and relatively inexpensive. On the downside, the regular french tip plates are not very wide, so they are not very suitable for really long nails. Also on here, is the princess crown (how fitting!) from the m40 plate. I used the french m19 and for the flowers I used the m29. I love the casual look of the bubbly flowers. For the white i used the konad white, and the konad black for the crown. I finished with a petites in stardust and a coat of SV. Viola!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You do those french tips so well! I'll take some of your advice and try again...