Monday, February 15, 2010

Blinged Out Purple




OK, since I have about 15 different purple polishes in my collection, you would think that it would be safe for me to say that I like purple polish. I do like purple polish...on everybody else that is. Whenever *I* wear it (which is probably 3 times a year), I feel like my hands belong to somebody else.

I put on this Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine unnamed mini bottle of purple and after approximately 10 minutes of staring at my fingers like they were alien creatures, I decided I needed to do something that would help me own this mani. I have no *before* picture to show just the purple, but the bottom picture shows the two coats of Sinful Colors Frenzy glitter layered over the top (please excuse the lack of clean up).

The second photo shows the addition of two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear glitter over the other glitter. Wow...speechless, and not in a good way. I knew I should have left well enough alone.

Top picture shows the products I used. The first two polishes are pretty color accurate, but the Strobe Light is a slightly darker pink than this picture shows. Be sure to come back tomorrow for a good laugh when I Konad over this...

No comments: