Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yesterday's mani with China Glaze The Ten Man

I'm still making an effort (albeit not a good one) to try to keep my polish on for more than one day before I change it. Sometimes it seems like my attention span is a little too short and I tire easily of the polish and just want something different; other times it's because my job causes my polish to chip so badly that I have to change it. Either way, I'd like to steer clear of changing it daily because I don't think daily acetone is a good thing for my nails and cuticles. I had a tiny chip from yesterday's ChG DV8 mani, so I thought I'd try to cover it up with a little something.

I chose my newly acquired China Glaze The Ten Man (got it at Sally's on clearance for $2.99). I used one coat, and I really like what it does with DV8. It turned it into this beautiful icy blue.



I'm looking forward to trying The Ten Man over some of my other polishes to see what they turn into!

3 comments:

Susie said...

I've got this. Need to try it. LOVE it,
Susie

Anonymous said...

oooh I love that! The Ten Man is way too sheer for me, but I never thought of using it as a layering polish!

Heidi said...

Thanks to both of you! This polish was a bit of a disappointment alone, but over another color it can be quite pretty. Give it a whirl!