Friday, March 19, 2010

Orly Snowcone (and why you shouldn't hurry)...

I had to get this done fast today, and I chose to use Orly Snowcone. As I've said before, I love Orly, and this color was no exception. Easy to apply, could have done with one coat but went for two.

Unfortunately, I'm also experimenting with a new nail treatment, Nail Magic. It said to put a coat on as the base, and then another coat as topcoat. All was well with the base, and the color, but the topcoat caused a bit of a problem. I'm used to using Seche Vite, and didn't let the color dry before I put on Nail Magic. I swear the color and coverage looked great BEFORE topcoat and stupid nail art.

Anyway, I have no time to redo it, so here's Orly Snowcone, two coats, in sun and in shade, with my toddler-like nail art.





And yes, that's supposed to be the sun peeking through the clouds....

No comments: